Friday 27 July 2012

Summer Outfit Ideas.

Summer is already here so I thought why not do a blog post on summer fashion. Summer is one of my favorite times of the year, and what i love most about it is the hot weather and the fashion, I love wearing cute and vintage shorts with colourful top and arm candy (stacks of bracelets) with cute sandals. I always have trouble picking out my outfit especially for summer so I'm always looking for different ideas. I always scroll through Tumblr looking for outfit ideas but I always wonder will I look good in the outfit as the beautiful skinny tanned girl in the photo is wearing? Well maybe not as good but I'm not trying to be the girl in the photo, I'm going to be myself and I'm going to feel good in whatever in wearing.


So for you guys I've found some cute summer outfit ideas for the summer.




So that's it I think. Hope you guys have the amazing rest of the summer.

Love&Peace
Nat <3