Thursday 24 March 2011

No Joggin with Steph today :(

Once or twice a week i go jogging with Steph and the dogs on the field but this time Steph couldent come becouse her brother Mike is in hospital , he had a car crash.What happend was the car turned on the opistie side somehow anf then he hit his head broke his rist and squished his lungs and now hes lying in hospital and its his BIRTHDAY!! today. i feel very sorry for him :( Hope you get better Mike :) and Happpy Biirthdaai :)

Ohhh i forgot to tell you yesterday it was my sisters 20th birthday :) So after school me and Steph went to town to buy my sister and her brother a present. I got my sister a top saying "He's my prince " with mickey and minie mouse :) and steph got her brother a mug saying "Love Mugs & Rock & Roll " and a card :)

Now im off the take a dog for a walk and then get lazy !!

Love & Peace :) <3